1. On the Directory page select ‘click here’ at the end of the sentence ‘To edit the directory click here’. It takes you to the Tablepress page.
2. Scroll down to the entry you want to edit, and make the required changes.
3. To save, simply scroll back to the top of the page and click the ‘Save changes’ button in blue.
1. To add a new record, tick the box of the record it will fall alphabetically before by surname. For example, you may want to add ‘POTTER’ before ‘POTTS’.
2. Next scroll down the page and select ‘Insert’ next to ‘Selected Rows’
3. If you scroll back up you will now see a new row has appear above your selected row. Enter the details of the new addition, then scroll to the top of the page and select ‘Save Changes’.
1. To delete a record, tick the box to the left of it.
2. Scroll down the page and select ‘Delete’ next to ‘Selected Rows’
3. Then scroll to the top of the page and hit ‘Save Changes’.